- Business Management
- Mrs Kathy O'Reilly
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The MC Internship is an opportunity for MSc. in MC students to gain valuable professional experience, including coaching / mentoring by senior business leaders.
On completion of the internship, students should:
1. Understand the challenges and specific requirements of working in a professional workplace environment;
2. Appreciate the value of business networking and workplace mentoring;
3. Experience the realities of working as a management consultant;
4. Demonstrate an ability to apply analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
Students are based on site with their host companies and will complete an individual reflective journal.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Self-assessment activities
Not yet recorded.
|Mrs Geraldine Lavin||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|