- Business Management
- Ms Ashley Hughes
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:-
1. Understand the diverse ways in which organisational change may be conceptualised and managed.
2. Have a working knowledge of the Change Kaleidoscope and be able to apply it to change contexts.
3. Assess and reflect on your preferred change intervention style and on your level of competencies as an effective change agent.
4. Have developed and practiced skills of diagnosis, intervention selection, implementation, evaluation and institutionalisation.
5. Appreciate the role of culture, power, politics and conflict within change interventions and be able to identify appropriate frameworks for overcoming resistance to change.
6. Demonstrate written and presentation skills
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Individual Short Essay||Week 4||n/a||Graded||No||
|Group Project: Working in groups of 2 people. Apply the Change Kaleidoscope to a real organisation.||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Individual Assignment - Collective feedback to class on strengths/weaknesses Final Applied Project - students may request feedback on their submission after final grades are released by the College
There are no rows to display