- Business Management
- Dr Dorota Piaskowska
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Upon completion of the module, you will be expected to be able to:
- Understand and critically appraise the principles underlying organisational strategies
- Apply the concepts, tools and techniques of strategy to (a) analyse internal and external context in which strategies are shaped and implemented and (b) diagnose the reasons for superior or inferior performance of firms
- Apply the theoretical principles and analytical tools and techniques of strategy to identify and critically appraise strategic options and possible courses of action for a firm
- Actively communicate your knowledge of strategy concepts, analysis and conclusions in individual and group setting.
See module syllabus.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Group project||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Group case study reports||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||No||
|Examination: End-of-term paper||Coursework (End of Trimester)||Yes||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 6||Fri 08:30 - 11:20||Online|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 1, 2, 3||Thurs 08:30 - 10:20||Online|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11||Thurs 10:30 - 13:20||Online|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 1, 2, 3||Thurs 15:30 - 16:20||Online|
|Lecture||Offering 2||Week(s) - 6||Fri 08:30 - 11:20||Online|
|Lecture||Offering 2||Week(s) - 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11||Thurs 10:30 - 13:20||Online|
|Lecture||Offering 2||Week(s) - 1, 2, 3||Thurs 11:00 - 12:50||Online|
|Lecture||Offering 2||Week(s) - 1, 2, 3||Thurs 15:30 - 16:20||Online|