- Business Management
- Mr Stephen Boyle
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students should be able to :
- Explain the underlying structure and dynamics of various negotiation settings
- Develop a plan before entering into negotiation
- Analyse complex, realistic negotiation situations and develop appropriate strategies for them
- Create win-win solutions in negotiations
- Identify and manage negotiation challenges relating to trust, influence and emotion
- Identify effective and ineffective tactics and strategies in a wide range of negotiation situations.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Examination: 2 hour End of Semester Exam||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Journal: Individual Learning Journal||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Group Project: Group Project||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Autumn||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.