- Management Information Systems
- Professor Michael O'Neill
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the end of this module, students will be able to:
● Define business analytics and explain in detail its roles in the organisation
● Define a number of sub-topics of business analytics and explain how they relate to the organisation’s goals
● Map from verbal descriptions of business problems to appropriate analytics approaches
● Discuss issues of security, privacy and ethics as they relate to business analytics and data.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Field Trip/External Visits||
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
• Self-assessment activities
Not yet recorded.
|Professor Javier Faulin||Subject Extern Examiner|