- Semester Two
- Professor Susi Geiger
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the conclusion of the course you should be able to:
1. Appreciate how a strategic customer focus shapes sales and marketing activities;
2. Discuss how organisational strategy can be enhanced by a customer relationship-based approach to sales and marketing management;
3. Design a template for customer-centric sales programmes given specific sets of internal and external variables;
4. Evaluate the impact of recruitment, training, compensation and control tools on sales force effectiveness, customer relationships and customer value.
5. Build synergies between marketing, sales and other departments for strategic customer management.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Principles of Marketing or Marketing Management introductory course.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Individual case memos and reflective readings||Unspecified||n/a||Letter Grade||No||
|Group Project: Group project at the end of the module||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Letter Grade||No||
Not yet recorded
There are no rows to display