- Human Resources Management
- Professor Bill Roche
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
1. Critically understand and assess strategic human resource options;
2. Understand key issues arising in the alignment of HR strategies with organizational objectives;
3. Understand the role of human resource management in organization.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Ms Agnieszka Wisniewska||Tutor|