- Business Management
- Mr Stephen Boyle
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students should be able to:
· Explain the underlying structure and dynamics of various negotiation settings
· Prepare a negotiation strategy before entering negotiations
· Create “win-win” solutions in negotiations
· Identify and manage negotiation challenges relating to trust, influence and emotion.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Autumn||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Ms Roisin O'Loughlin||Tutor|