- Mr Linden Lee
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
After completing this ERP/CRM module students should be able to:
- appreciate the scale and scope of modern ERP systems.
- describe the relational database models that provides the technology on which ERP systems are built.
- explain how user accounts function and how user rights are assigned/segregated.
- use CRM functionality to initiate leads and follow through to complete the revenue cycle.
- initiate a sales enquiry and upgrade to a sales quote.
- choose special prices/discounts whilst monitoring product profit margins.
- promote a sales quote to a sales order, delivery docket and sales invoice.
- monitor the conversion rate of enquiries to sales invoices.
- post debtors and record customer payments.
- access and analyse reports and analytics.
- customise the user workspace and dashboard.
- use document flow charts to find and edit transactions.
Aftre completing the Accounts Practice module students should be able to:
- post a wide range of accounting transactions through the primary ledgers.
- reconcile the Bank Statement.
- produce the VAT return.
- produce a budget.
- produce statutatory final acounts, schedules and schedules.
- correct errors and mispostings
- produce management accounts with variances and ratios.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Computer Aided Lab||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: A graded workbook must be completed at the end of week 2 and a comprehensive graded accounts production exercise must be completed at the end of week 4||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Alternative non-linear conversion grade scale 50%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Individual meetings and feedback through the student reps forum
|Workshop||Offering 1||Week(s) - 29||Fri 11:30 - 13:20|
|Workshop||Offering 1||Week(s) - 29||Fri 14:30 - 16:20|
|External & School Exams||Offering 1||Week(s) - 22, 32||Mon 11:00 - 13:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 19, 20, 21||Mon 14:30 - 16:20|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 20, 21, 27, 30, 31||Thurs 14:30 - 16:20|
|Workshop||Offering 1||Week(s) - 29||Thurs 14:30 - 16:20|
|Workshop||Offering 1||Week(s) - 28, 31||Tues 14:30 - 16:20|
|Workshop||Offering 1||Week(s) - 29||Tues 14:30 - 16:20|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 19, 20||Wed 14:30 - 16:20|