- Autumn and Summer (separate)
- Management Information Systems
- Dr Orna O'Brien
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Module Learning Outcomes
After successful completion of this module, students should be able to
1. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the major issues surrounding enterprise systems strategy.
2. Identify and analyse enterprise systems components.
3. Evaluate and discuss current and emerging enterprise systems applications and trends.
4. Propose an enterprise system strategy to meet organisations’ corporate needs.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Mr Neil Caraher||Tutor|
|Ms Michele Connolly||Tutor|
|Mrs Edna Eugenia Da Silva||Tutor|
|Miss Clare Griffin||Tutor|
|Poh Kok Loo||Tutor|
There are no rows to display