- Autumn and Summer (separate)
- Human Resources Management
- Dr Orna O'Brien
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able:
- To identify the key social, legal, economic, political and cultural trends in the labour market, policies, and legislation regarding equality and diversity, particularly in Europe and Asia.
- To be analyse the contemporary debates and research on equality/diversity policy including the 'business case' for equality and diversity.
- To identify and critically examine the main mechanisms for promoting equality and diversity in the workplace, including state, trade union and organisational initiatives.
- To identify types of workplaces with regard to their diversity policies, and to have knowledge and skills to analyse these policies with a view to the further development of an organisation's agenda.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Valerie Kendlin||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Mr Neil Caraher||Tutor|
|Ms Ilona Hunek||Tutor|
|Ms Eva Lock||Tutor|
There are no rows to display