- Autumn and Summer (separate)
- Dr Orna O'Brien
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Upon completion of this module students should be able to:
1. Illustrate the various internal influences affecting consumer behavior.
2. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the consumer decision-making process.
3. Explain the affects of groups on the behaviour of consumers.
4. Explain the role of marketing in the diffusion of innovations.
5. Discuss and suggest the various ways in which marketers can connect with the modern consumer.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Examination: Examination||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Assignment 2||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Assignment 1||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Ms Christina Burke||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Ms Susan Calderon Urbina||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Mr Neil Caraher||Tutor|
|Ms Michele Connolly||Tutor|
|Mrs Edna Eugenia Da Silva||Tutor|
There are no rows to display