Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
This course (2 half day workshops) will give you practical strategies to deal with common problems such as:
- Procrastination, perfectionism, overcommitting
- Writer’s block or putting off writing
- Obsessing over the quality of writing
- Experimenting or reading (for years even) as a way of avoiding writing
- Getting distracted and overcommitting rather than working on the thesis
- Thinking the PhD has to be the best PhD ever
- Not getting help even when stuck or obviously needing it
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not yet recorded.
Not applicable to this module.
Not yet recorded