Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
This workshop will teach you how to maximise your writing output and overcome common obstacles that reduce your writing productivity by:
- Setting a goal and guaranteeing you achieve it
- Producing double the number of words compared to your usual output
- Get more written in 2 hours a day than in 8
- Dealing with writer’s block and procrastination
- Not obsessing over the quality of writing
- Not letting distractions get in the way of your writing
- Not thinking your writing or research isn’t good enough
- Working well with your supervisor to improve your writing
- Actually finishing you PhD on the date you set!
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not yet recorded.
Not applicable to this module.
Not yet recorded