Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Identify and explain the core components of a high performance system.
2. Critically analyse a high performance system using appropriate framework.
3. Apply knowledge and understanding to resolve identified issues in high performance sport environments.
4. Identify and critically evaluate the elements required to develop a contextually competent high performance programme.
5. Express ideas in an effective manner both in writing and orally.
Leadership; Strategy; Performance Management; Organisational Culture; Coach Education / Practice; Talent Identification & Development; Sport Science Support (i.e., Performance analysis; Psychology, Nutrition; Strength & Conditioning); Governance for High Performance Sport.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Journal: < Description >||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: This assignment will enable you to apply the knowledge and understanding you have gained from the module to core management issues within the high performance sport domain.||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Students will be provided with feedback on their individual assignment post assessment.
|Professor Eleni Theodoraki||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 27||Thurs 09:00 - 16:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 29||Thurs 09:00 - 16:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 27, 29||Tues 09:00 - 16:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 27, 29||Wed 09:00 - 16:50|