Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The key learning outcomes of this module:
- A common knowledge base of topics in psychological and behavioural science.
- An understanding of the role of psychological science at the individual, interpersonal and societal level.
- The ability to critically examine current knowledge in psychological and behavioural science.
- The ability to use psychological knowledge to inform theories of human behaviour and decision making.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Critical review of societal issue||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Presentation: In Class Debate||Week 8||n/a||Graded||No||
|Attendance: Attendance and participation||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Students will receive individual written feedback on their performance in mid-semester class presentations. This will be distributed through Brightspace in the weeks following class presentations. There will also be in-class post-assessment feedback given on the performance of the whole group.
|Ms Ailbhe Booth||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|