Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should:
- have a good understanding of the various debates in the field of security studies;
- be able to critically engage with the scholarly literature on international security;
- be able to apply theories and concepts from the field of security studies to understand and explain real-world events.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Essay: Essay 1 - 5000 words||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Essay: Essay 2 - 5000 words||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.