Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Examine international politics using the tools offered by game theory and formal modelling.
- Think about the strategic interactions between actors in international politics in a formalised way using mathematical models and constructs.
- Explain how the structure of different situations in international politics affect outcomes.
- Analyse international politics using different game theoretical approaches.
- Discuss different areas of international politics in an informed and critical way.
- Explain key concepts from the rationalist approach to international politics to others both verbally and in writing.
- Discuss the current and future challenges to the international order in light of the theories discussed throughout the course.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not yet recorded.
Not applicable to this module.
Not yet recorded