Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- Gain substantive in-depth knowledge of the theory and practice of the policy-making processes in the EU;
- Be able to critically assess theoretical approaches and analytical concepts of European Integration research;
- Develop their skills to conduct theory-guided empirical work and to apply different theories to various empirical contexts.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Peer review assignment||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Class participation||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Presentation: In-class presentation||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Group Project: Final research paper||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Not yet recorded.