Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Explain how the three main legislative institutions of the EU function together and produce policy.
- Analyse European policy making using different theoretical approaches.
- Discuss different EU policy areas and the manner in which the EU functions in these areas.
- Explain key concepts about EU policy making to others both verbally and in writing.
- Discuss the current and future challenges facing the EU in light of the theories discussed throughout the course.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
Not yet recorded