Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be:
1. Familiar with a range of social media applications;
2. Able to utilise social media tools to solve information problems;
3. Able to identify, evaluate, and implement social media applications for an organisation and personal use;
4. Aware of the social, political, and ethical issues surrounding social media;
5. Familiar with future trends and possibilities rising out of social media.
Topics may include:
*Creating, evaluating, and publishing content in the online environment
*Presenting information effectively in the digital environment
*Managing information effectively in the digital environment
*Developing ourselves as effective digital citizens
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Portfolio: Social media e-portfolio I||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Portfolio: Social media e-portfolio II||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Ongoing feedback throughout the semester.