Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On the successful completion of this module, students:
- Can explain the origins and historical development of the European Union
- Have in-depth knowledge on the composition, the competencies and the operation of core European institutions
- Have gained insights into European policy-making
- Have a profound knowledge on the how the EU interacts with its member states.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
This is a stage two class. Thus, students should have attended and successfully passed the core stage 1 classes prior to taking this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Autumn||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Dr Magdalena Staniek||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33||Mon 11:00 - 11:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - Spring: All Weeks||Wed 13:00 - 13:50|