Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion, participants should be able to:
• Generate innovative ideas and know how to approach their subsequent selection for further development
• Understand structures and theoretical tools that enable efficient team work, in order to convert ideas into value
• Recognise, cultivate and apply creative and entrepreneurial thinking in their own discipline and appreciate its value in other arena
• Understand fundamentals of innovation and entrepreneurship.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Presentation: Final Presentation||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Assignment: Reflection Report||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Attendance: This module requires active participation and engagement, which necessitates attendance at ALL scheduled classes (80% attendance is required to pass this component).||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Feedback will be given to students upon requested. This will include feedback based on their participation during the module and their deliverables.