Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion, participants should
1. Have the ability to use and critically analyse various creative leadership styles, practices and skills,
2. Be able to lead design-thinking projects, collaboration, teamwork and iterative learning in a leadership context,
3. Have developed the skills to self-evaluate and critically reflect on one’s own leadership style and contribution towards achieving a common goal in an ambiguous or unpredictable environment,
4. Have developed the skills to lead successfully in relation to challenges arising inside or outside of established organisations, such as change management, stakeholder relations, resource constraints.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Action-Learning Project Outline||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Attendance: This module requires active participation and engagement, which necessitates attendance at ALL scheduled classes.
(80% attendance is required to PASS this component)
|Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Assignment: Personal Reflections and Realisations Essay||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Presentation: Action-Learning Project Presentation||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
Feedback will be provided by both fellow class members and the facilitator to students on their proposed action-learning project.
|Workshop||Offering 51||Week(s) - 40||Fri 09:00 - 16:50|
|Workshop||Offering 51||Week(s) - 40||Mon 09:00 - 16:50|
|Workshop||Offering 51||Week(s) - 40||Thurs 09:00 - 16:50|
|Workshop||Offering 51||Week(s) - 40||Tues 09:00 - 16:50|
|Workshop||Offering 51||Week(s) - 40||Wed 09:00 - 16:50|