Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The NICE project will provide students with entrepreneurship and intercultural competence skills. Students will build their entrepreneurial and communication skills by working in international teams to build a business solution for a Global Challenge.
On completion of this module students should be able to:
• Critical Analysis: Students will develop and apply effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Evaluation: Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to evaluate, integrate, and apply appropriate information from different sources to create persuasive arguments in the development of the solution to the Global Challenge
• Teamwork: Students will be able to demonstrate critical awareness of the importance of teamwork and development of the skills for building effective teams
• Communication: Students will be able to show the development of skills in effective and professional communication
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Building an innovative business idea in a team to solve a Global Challenge that you have chosen together||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
• Self-assessment activities
This module is 100% online and students are grouped into teams and will be assigned a facilitator who will have a weekly virtual meeting with the team so feedback can be requested from the facilitator. The course work is reviewed by a tutor at the end of the module and feedback will be given upon request.