Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of this module students should be able to:
1. Explain how different statistical techniques can be applied to the modelling and monitoring of SDGs.
2. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the practical implementation of green
data science projects.
3. Critically evaluate data completeness and coverage on SDGs.
4. Implement data processes and robustness checks for Anti-Green-Washing.
5. Critically assess whether and how new financial technologies may be applied to the field of sustainable development.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
Not yet recorded