Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the end of the module students should be able to:
1. Understand the nature of the Capital Stack that finance the Renewable Energy Industry, including the sources and uses of each element.
2. Build a Project finance model and understand the components and inputs that are required.
3. Demonstrate a knowledge of the key legal and contractual documents that underpin the various funding models used in the Industry.
4. Understand the role Digitisation has to play in improving the “investability” of the Renewable Energy Industry.
5. Contribute in a meaningful way to negotiations with lenders and project sponsors, from a position of knowledge.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
Not yet recorded