Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, a participant will be able to:
1. Demonstrate a firm understanding of the technical content of the laboratory, and an ability to anticipate as well as to react to students' problems in the lab;
2. Demonstrate a familiarity with some of the key relevant literature regarding teaching and learning, both generic and specifically within the field of Electrical & Electronic and Engineering;
3. Take responsibility for evaluating their own performance based on feedback from a variety of sources (student, peer, laboratory supervisor) and demonstrate a willingness to change their teaching practice in light of this feedback;
4. Understand the relationship between the design of a laboratory session and the learning outcomes associated with it;
5. Demonstrate an awareness of UCD, College and School policies and procedures that impact on their role as a Teaching Assistant.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Participants must be graduate-level students who are in an active teaching role within the UCD School of Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.