Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Upon completion of this module students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the procedures required of a software engineer in the development of software systems as part of a team.
2. Confidently use collaborative software to advance group projects.
3. Apply effective strategies for working in teams.
4. Communicate the outputs of their work to technical and non-technical audiences.
5. Engage in self-directed (individual and/or group) professional development through research.
6. Effectively position themselves to optimise the learning experience in college.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
• Self-assessment activities
Varies throughout the Trimester
|Dr David Lillis||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Dr Catherine Mooney||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|