Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The students will:
• have basic understanding of the relationship of plants with their environment;
• know the influence of abiotic and biotic stress factors on the ecosystems;
• be able to design simple experiments to validate the impact of abiotic and biotic stress factors on single plant populations, communities and ecosystems;
• acquire skills in the autonomous dealing with actual research literature about Soil-Plant-Atmosphere Continuum;
• be able to present and discuss results of state-of-the-art academic research on the impact of stress on single plants, populations, communities and ecosystems.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.