Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of this module, students will have a broad understanding of political consulting issues relating to these topics.
-have gained an insight into practical work of political consultants by experts from academia, public and private organisations, and third sector
- become aware of political approaches, processes, fields and actors;
- understood key concepts in political consulting;
- be aware of possibilities to influence decision‐making processes;
- be able to analyse political advisers’ ways of professional and methodical performance.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.