Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of the module, students should
- have foundation knowledge in modelling inter-temporal optimization of agricultural resource utilization,
- understand the basics of management concepts towards the resolution of resource use conflicts,
- be able to simultaneously model ecological and economic material cycles,
- be able to depict dynamic processes of resource regeneration,
- be able to construct computer simulation models,
- be able to derive economically and ecologically justifiable extraction rates from soil, water, and biotic resources,
- be able to draw knowledge of such concepts as sustainability, the introduction of safe minimum standards, etc. to aid efforts in resource management.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Students receive regular feedback throughout the various exercises and presentations as well as individual post-exam feedback.