Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Students will have acquired skills in the following:
- acquisition, management and processing of biodiversity data,
- biological databases and collections,
- biodiversity indices,
- visualization of spatially-explicit statistical data,
- species range dynamics under global change scenarios,
- human impact and invasion biology.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Feedback is provided during the practicals so that exercises can be carried out successfully. In addition, individual feedback is provided post-assessment.